8.21.2007

Eliminate this!

So I got the OK from the pediatrician and the GI doctor's office (the GI doc was on vacation) to add wheat back to my diet. WHEAT. Hmm. You know what my first indulgence was? Organic Raisin Bran. Not exactly the the yummy goodness of fresh bread I was hoping for, but, hey. I had to make do with what was in the house.

I went out and bought a loaf of bread and I'm looking forward to having some toast later. Of course, I can't put any bitter, uh, I mean BUTTER (heh) or margarine on it, but plain jam or honey on my forbidden bread should do nicely. I'm also looking forward to some (semolina, non-egg) pasta and couscous!! It's ridiculous how excited I'm getting about this.

What are your favorite wheat items? What should I totally binge on?

And of course, send Little Man and I good thoughts (or vibes or whatever you like to send) for his continuing health.

1 comment:

Motherhood Uncensored said...

God. I did an elim diet for almost a year.

DONUTS.

LOTS OF DONUTS.

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Moderation is ON.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs