7.27.2008

Weekly Winners ~ Last Week of July

(Soy) Milk Mustache
More of the Same
Pondering
Why are you always staring at me, Mama?
Halo
Sweetness
NO!
First bowl of ice cream
My kids at the park
 
All pictures copyright VDogBlog.com, taken with a Nikon D70s.
I was going to try to bring you some food pictures I am proud of, but dang, I couldn't help myself with all of the cutes ones I took of my Little Man this week.
I will no longer be offering the "extended remix" of the Weekly Winners photo albums (was anyone clicking through to see those anyway?), but if you ask nicely, I *might* put you on the email invite list for the album.  For example, if I've met you in real life or you're a long time Little Man fan.
I am also watermarking photos I use on the blog and will try to update the old ones with marks, as well.  I really did not want to, but I think it is the safest thing to do to prevent misuse and theft.  I will not be deleting photos from old posts, however, because more than half the point of my blog is the photos.  So there you have it.  Hope you all still find it as enjoyable to come by with these new changes.

13 comments:

Zoeyjane said...

K, I need some info on this watermarking business. Should I be doing that, too?

What is it about a toddler in tie-dye that makes me want to give them a coke?

Anonymous said...

spork that ice cream! spork it. sporrk it! haha love the action shot of the chunk in mid-fall.

Anonymous said...

Aw, so very adorable! The ice cream shot is awesome.

I also just started watermarking my pictures but only because I finally figured out a way to do it that isn't too hard. I'm curious, though, if there was something prompting you do start doing it - should I be really glad I've started?

Anonymous said...

Awwww, what a cutie!

Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] said...

He is NOT allowed to grow up. NOT ALLOWED.

Burgh Baby said...

Little Dude is totally double-fisting that ice cream, isn't he? Two spoons make it all go SO much faster. This I know.

Anonymous said...

He is just to flipping adorable.. love them vdog!

amy turn sharp said...

cute!!!

Anonymous said...

what a great smile! he's adorable!

Anonymous said...

OK so I am still in the dark about the stumbled post, but the kid is so cutie patootie!!!! My husband is all concerned about me writing things about him, says he will sue me if I dont stop! LOL!!! He is talking about my Men, Whats the deal post. Cya soon, Misty

Al_Pal said...

Hee, great posts, love the BlogHer ones, too! Will perhaps comment more when more time... on the road and all.
Me loves *YOU* long time!

Amy said...

First time here, saw you in all the Blogher pics and had to come check you out! Your little man is precious!

Cynthia said...

You know, I think I am going to start doing the same thing (watermarking). Great shots, hi Little Man:)

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Moderation is ON.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs