10.02.2007

Eggcellent

Dear Nap Warden,

Thank you so much for kindly awarding me the Egel Nest Blog Award.

I can't believe you are blog friends with the creator of the award, Bradley Egel of The Egel Nest! How cool is that? You are one lucky Warden.

I am flattered you think my blog is "eggcellent." I try my best to put out a quality product, but you know, we all have our off days.

I wanted to let you know that I plan on handing out this award to a few blogs that I think are "eggcellent." My criteria for the award is: the writing has to be outstanding, interesting and free (for the most part) of grammatical and spelling errors (I was an English major, you know).

I think these ladies are fabulous bloggers, and highly deserving of the Egel Award:

Sara at Suburban Oblivion

Megan at Velveteen Mind

Andi at Poot and Cubby

Jennifer at Playgroups Are No Place For Children

Alex Elliot at Formula Fed & Flexible Parenting

I hope you agree.

Thank you again, Ms. Warden. It is truly appreciated. I am so honored.

xoxo,
VDog
---------
I've decided to get all epistolary on yo' asses this week, since I'm already on a streak. Hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another award... you are becoming my blogger hero! :)(Oh, I will be passing on the awards you passed on to me sometime... this week... I promise!)

Jennifer said...

Dude! I'm totally learning new words today!

Thanks for the award!!

Special K ~Toni said...

You are egg-cellent!

Anonymous said...

I was pretty sure I knew what epistolary meant, but I still totally clicked on that link.

I want to be epistolary! Especially if it can be on your readers' asses!

Congratulations on hatching out one heck of a solid blog and thank you for sharing the Egel Nest award with me. Can't get enough of blog bling, so you have made my day!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the bloggie bling. Much appreciated, my egg-cellent friend.

Al_Pal said...

*very big grin* ;D

Awesome. & Eggcellent!
Blog on, sistah!

Alex Elliot said...

Congratulations! Thanks for the award. I'm honored!

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Moderation is ON.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs