6.05.2008

Again? Really?

CityMama tagged me for a meme, oh, forever ago? And since I'm such a *stellar* blogger, I'm just getting around to it. No hard feelings, I hope!

The rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random Things About VDog:

1. I am obsessive about clean ears and Q-tips (NOT "cotton swabs"). Sometimes I check other people's ears to make sure they are clean. Sometimes I am disgusted by what I see.

2. Car alarms that honk when you arm them really annoy me. You know you can just make it flash your lights, right? Nice little "peep, peep" noises, like Toyota factory installed alarms are completely acceptable. Just don't honk at me, k?

3. I have arthritis in my big left toe. It hurts. I dropped a 4" binder on it about five years ago, and failed to go to the Doctor because I didn't think it was a "big deal." Oops.

4. I don't eat red meat and I have never tried Lamb.

5. I don't always wear my wedding ring. I forget sometimes. Oops.

6. (Holy crap moly! I'm already at #6!) I drive a Volvo station wagon with a "hippie box" (Thule) on top.

Now for the tags:

Karen

Madame Queen

Cathy

Christie

LVGurl (maybe this will give you a reason to post again ;) heh)

Lia

And one more for good luck: Al_Pal ;)

Have fun with it, ladies! (And no pressure if you don't want to do it. If you do, let me know and I'll replace the link to be the permalink.)

What's your favorite random fact about VDog? Disagree with my pet peeves? Let me know.... :D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to have lvgurl up and running from its new home this weekend! And guess what will be post #1?

I'm weird about ears too. And I can only use Q-Tips (the brand). Anything else hurts or doesn't clean as well.

Anonymous said...

No red meat?
I'm reading and typing..and eating bbq beef brisket.

I've never tried lamb either..

VDog said...

@mysecondjournal Well, I AM Californian. ;)

LVGurl - looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

i don't eat red meat..or any meat. And I hardly ever wear my wedding ring. And am now paranoid I have toe arthritis.

Anonymous said...

I stopped wearing my wedding ring during my first pregnancy and My fingers swelled....it took FOREVER for me to get back in the hang of wearing it again!

Al_Pal said...

Word on the car alarms!

I still think that your not eating lamb may have something to do with your being a Sheep in the Chinese zodiac, lol! :P

(and might explain my omnivorousness?) :P

Cathy said...

I'm always losing my wedding ring - in the house somewhere. I take it off so often.
Okay - I'll do this - tomorrow!
Thanks for the tag.

Cheryl R. said...

I'm gonna do it too... tomorrow. Or at least in the next couple of days. Be on the look out! :-)

Christie said...

Wow. I am WAY behind in my blog reading. I shall commence meme response post-haste. :)

Christie said...

Whew. I've finished the meme.

My fav of yours? No lamb. And I agree with your pet peeve. Car alarms that honk when getting armed are stoopid.

Cheryl R. said...

Well, it only took me a month, but I finally posted mine today! :-)

Post a Comment

Please be nice. Moderation is ON.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs